Ayushman Bharat Diwas is celebrated across the country on 30 April, it was first celebrated on 30 April 2018, During the event, people were provided information about Ayushman Bharat Yojana at the health camp on 30 April 2018.This scheme is also known by other names, such as Modi Care, Jan Arogya Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Yojana, it is described in a detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana ?
- 2 Who gets coverage in Ayushman Bharat scheme?
- 3 What qualifications should Ayushman Bharat Yojana have for rural areas?
- 4 What is included in Ayushman Bharat Scheme ?
- 5 Which diseases are included in Ayushman Bharat Yojana ?
- 6 What are the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme??
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana ?
On 21 March 2018, the central government approved the launch of Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission. After this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the scheme on 14 April 2018 in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh.
An insurance cover of 5 lakh per family per year was given in the plan. Let’s talk.
Who gets coverage in Ayushman Bharat scheme?
The attempt of Modi government is that this female child and senior citizen are included in this scheme.
There is no binding of family size and age to join Ayushman Bharat Yojana, beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Scheme will be able to get cashless / paperless treatment in government hospitals and empaneled hospitals.
What qualifications should Ayushman Bharat Yojana have for rural areas?
In rural area
- Kachcha house
- No adult (16 to 59) years in the family
- The head of the family is a woman
- Is there a Divine in the family
- Be from SC / ST
- Be a landless person or a daily wage laborer
- Rural homeless people
- Legally exempt
himself will join the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
What is included in Ayushman Bharat Scheme ?
The Ayushman Bharat Scheme covers medical and hospitalization expenses for almost every disease, Ayushman Bharat Scheme includes treatment such as coronary, knee replacement and stunting.
Which diseases are included in Ayushman Bharat Yojana ?
Under this scheme, up to 5 lakh health insurance is available per family per year.
Modi Care (PM-JAY) also covers chronic diseases. In case of any illness, expenses before and after admission to the hospital are also covered.
The expenditure on transport has also been included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. In case of any disease, all medical examination / operation / treatment etc. are covered under PM J.
What are the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme??
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will provide 5,00,000 per family per year for health services to all secondary and tertiary health services informed to all beneficiaries. This treatment is available free of cost under this scheme.
- Doctor Examination, Treatment and Counseling
- Expenses before hospitalization
- Medicines and Medical Consumption
- Non-Intensive and Intensive Health Services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical Implant Services (where required)
- Hospital stay
- Hospital expenses
- Complications arising during treatment
- Up to 15 days of care after hospitalization is included
Happy Ayushman Bharat Diwas