The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is a central government scheme. In this scheme all small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs 6,000 per yr as minimum income support.
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, every 4 months the families of all landless farmers will be provided a financial benefit of Rs. 6000 rupees per year per family. 2000 each payable in three equal installments
PM Kisan Yojana got here into impact on 1 December 2018.
The definition of the family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children. State Government and UT administration will establish the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines. The fund will likely be straight transferred to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries.
Verify right here the step-by-step information to the way to test PM Kisan installment and standing.
Table of Contents
How to Check PM-Kisan installment:
- Open the official website of the federal government https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now search for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section on the Website homepage
- Choose the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. Right here, the beneficiary can check his or her application status.
Listing will show of farmers name and the amount sent to his bank account.
- Enter your Unique Aadhaar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number.
Then click on on the ‘Get data’
Right here is the way to test PM-Kisan status :
- Open PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official web site https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now from the menu bar, click on on ‘Farmer’s corner’.
- Three choices will seem in your display (a) Aadhaar Number, (b) Account Number, and (c) Mobile number. You can check the check of the payment by using other options.
- Then click on on the ‘Get Data’ option. PM-Kisan status will show in your display, and you will get a list of all transactions status.
How to Register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
- Farmers need to strategy the native income officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state authorities).
- Farmers can even go to their nearest Frequent Service Centres (CSCs) for registration within the Scheme upon fee of charges.
- The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have additionally been approved to do the registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
What Documents are required:
- Aadhaar Number or some other documents for purposes of identification corresponding to Driving Licence, Voters’ ID Card, NREGA Job Card.
- Bank Account Number and the Mobile Number of the beneficiaries.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Helpline Number :
If the farmers of the country have any problem related to this scheme, then they can get a solution to their problem by contacting the helpline number given below. If for any reason your account does not have funds under the Kisan Yojana, then you can get the information of your account with the help of the helpline number given.
PM-KISAN Help Desk Phone: 011-23381092, 155261/1800115526 (Toll Free)
Email: pmkisan-ict [at] gov [dot] in